If you’re looking for a quick, healthy alternative for lunches or light dinners, I’m here for ya, sister. In my family, we pull together a big batch of this delicious pasta salad for family vacations every year. Mix it all together in a large tupperware bowl and you’re set!
Garden Pasta Salad
- 16 oz. rotini pasta
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 16 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Cook pasta to ‘al dente’ according to box directions. Rinse with cold water in a colander until pasta is no longer warm.
- While the pasta is cooking, add vegetables and dressing to a large bowl. Stir to combine and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Once pasta is cool, add to vegetables and dressing and mix thoroughly. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.